WHERE LEADERSHIP BEGINS
Dan brings energy, innovation and a personal touch to all his teachings. He's an extremely effective leadership and career coach!
Dan is able to think strategically about how to implement initiatives so they would be successful and not just a 'flavor of the month.' Highly recommended!
Become the Leader You Were Meant to Be!
There’s a lot more to becoming a leader than “meeting the team.” Our Fast Start Onboarding Guide can help you identify the relationships you need to be successful. And best of all, this guide is completely FREE!
Get instant access NOW.
Click here and enter your name and email address.
HELPING YOU BUILD BETTER LEADERS
For an organization to succeed, it needs to be nimble. To keep up with changes in technology, regulation, competition or simply what your customers are asking for, you need leaders who have one eye on the future and one eye on the people, processes and culture that make your organization what it is. It’s no small task.
Developing your organization’s leaders is no small task either. It requires an on-the-ground understanding of your industry, organization, culture, and leadership strategy. The ability to identify what skills your organization’s leaders would need to have, as well as the people within the organization who are well-suited for that responsibility. Not to mention a system in place to develop and evaluate new leaders as they lead your organization into the future.
This is a lot to ask for – and it’s vital for your organization’s success. At EDGE, we specialize in leadership development. We work with you where you are, helping you determine what’s working, what’s not, and what you can do to create better leaders for your organization. Get in touch with us using the Contact button below, and let’s talk about what we can do for your organization.
We know our clients aren’t necessarily looking for something different — they’re looking for something that works. We work.
Getting the most out of the people in your organization is critical to its success. We can help you maximize your leaders’ performance through:
- Leadership Strategy: Aligning leadership talent and development with business strategies
- Leadership Competencies: Identifying the skills and behaviors needed to succeed in your business
- Leadership Succession: Identifying and developing the people with the requisite skills, behaviors and experience to assume a leadership role
More than a nice-to-have, investing in your leaders directly impacts your organization’s bottom line, direction, and reach. Respecting and optimizing your values and culture, we can work with your team to:
- Assess your existing leadership development processes, capabilities, and talent
- Identify the talent, knowledge, skills and behaviors that need to be developed
- Develop current and future leaders using the 70-20-10 model to help them achieve their potential
CONSULTING & TRAINING
Although we can deliver off-the-shelf training packages, we believe corporate training works best when it’s fine-tuned to your organization’s unique needs. As fully invested partners, we can help you integrate your:
- People throughout the organization, managed from the top
- Processes so that they’re focused on the right people and evaluated for effectiveness
- Culture, providing the guidance, understanding, and support materials right for your organization at every step
Leading Edge Blog
- The Secret to Developing Business AcumenThe Secret to Developing Business Acumen I’ve had the great privilege of working for some tremendous global companies and interacting with those companies’ leaders. A question I [...]Read more
- Attractive Organizational Culture Begins with the LeaderAttractive Organizational Culture Begins with the Leader Two Steps to Creating a Culture of Productive Conflict Healthy organizational culture is a product of engaging in healthy, productive [...]Read more
- Why Reskilling and Upskilling Efforts FailWhy Reskilling and Upskilling Efforts Fail There is no question that today’s atmosphere of unrest is influencing how businesses operate. In fact, the pace of change has doubled and tripled […]Read more