- This event has passed.
Productive Conflict: Making It Happen Workshop
September 20 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT$295
EVENT IS CANCELLED
Conflict is inevitable. How you respond to it is a choice.
For some, the tendency in conflict may be to fight. Others may strive to openly express themselves emotionally. Perhaps your tendency is to avoid conflict altogether and let it simmer under the surface. Or, maybe you prefer to initially withdraw and then rely on logic to make your case. This is where productive conflict can help. When you don’t effectively engage in conflict, you fail to gain commitment, experience the “whispers after the meeting,” and decisions get revisited over and over again.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Our Productive Conflict Workshop will help transform conflict from destructive interactions to productive outcomes.
- Instead of approaching conflict overly aggressively or passively, you’ll have direct, honest and respectful dialogue.
- Instead of getting bogged down in analysis paralysis, you and your team can be more decisive, innovative and move faster.
- Instead of keeping people at a distance or being overly accommodating, you’ll strengthen your relationships and get more done.
That’s the power of what becomes possible when individuals, teams, and organizations productively approach conflict. Utilizing the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile, you’ll improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. You’ll learn techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations. Most importantly, you will…
- Appreciate how your style of handling conflict affects the people around you
- Learn how to “catch” yourself when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Develop a new language around appropriate conflict behavior
Click the link below or here to register.
Minimum of 15 registrants to hold the workshop. Register early to save $35. You will receive an individualized Everything DiSC Workplace report, several job aides, world-class facilitation and coaching and a light lunch will be provided along with light fare and beverages throughout the day.
For individual registration: $295
For teams of 5: $1475 (save $200 with code PCGroup18)
Full refunds, minus a service fee, will be made if the cancellation notice is received 30 days or more prior to the event. Cancellations less than 30 days will receive a credit towards a future workshop of equivalent value. Substitutions are permitted within 72 hours before the event. Failure to attend the event without notice results in liability for the entire event fee. This event will be canceled on or around 9/6/18 if there are less than 15 participants.